About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Saturday, October 15, 2016

*Rolling eyes* I'm doomed to be fat forever!

So I think I'm doomed!

I absolutely love food. Everywhere I go, there's food. Everything I plan to do has food involved.
Spend the day with the grand-kids...like they need to eat....there's food again!
Go to a church function, food! Hang out with my sister in law, FOOD!
Superman seems to have to eat daily, FOOD!

And it's everywhere! And I just want to eat it! Although I do have to say my portion size has shrunk(looking around the room) ok most of the time it has shrunk! But oh my goodness! Sometimes I don't think I will ever get full.
And the food shows on TV...really people? They make it all look so good!
Burgers, steaks, veggies, cake...CAKE!
And wow it is expensive to eat healthy. I know that everyone that has Facebook has seen this meme:

Oh of course there's the people on the low carb diets that are filling up on bacon...can you say heart attack? My cholesterol is already up people! I feel like its a never ending bad road trip Im on and I cant stand it.

I think Im doomed to be fat forever. DoOoOmEd!!!!!

Dont get me started on my stupid insurance company.....(they make me want to cuss).
Any way....I truly dont want to be skinny. Id like to get down to a size 12/14...Id be good with that.
#tiredofbeingfat

No comments:

Post a Comment