About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I LOST MY MIND!!

So one day last week I woke up early. I got bored. Then hungry. Then extremely bored. Sooo I ate a whole bag of sweet potato chips & some roasted garlic hummus.
After I finished eating it, I felt horrible. I felt angry, guilty, sad, disappointed & frustrated.
I tried to make myself throw up. It didn't work. So I just sat here feeling guilty. Then I talked to a friend, Vicki. She told me, "just don't do it again! Stop feeling bad about it and move on." She also told me about drinking vinegar with Splenda in it if that's how I could drink it. She said it would help to digest the food faster. So I did it. Did it work? I don't know. I just know she was right. I couldn't sit there and feel bad for what I have done all day. I could learn from the mistake and not do it again.

So a few days later I received a card from Vicki. It made me cry like a baby.
The card said;
Deborah,
Just wanted to let you know, that whatever you, me or whoever did something stupid (like eating a whole bag of chips). God will still forgive us AND he gives us His holy spirit to remind us to keep trying. Starting with your husband, you have a lot of people who know you can and will be successful and will be able to inspire others! 
You already inspire me! 
You can do it!
Love,
Vicki

She's right I have a lot of people who are here for me. I have many friends and family that believe in me and that means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment