About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cardiovascular Consultation

Well, today was my visit with the cardiologist for my surgery clearance.
My blood pressure was 120/70. My heart rate was 76. My EKG was excellent.
I've lost 20 pounds.
Dr. Ashby wants me to have an echocardiogram Tuesday. And then Thursday I have an echocardiogram stress test. Something I said I would never have again.
The last time I had one of these, I thought I was going to die lol.
My heart raced so much it felt like I was going to explode but hopefully it will be over quick.
So now I have appointments tomorrow. Tuesday & Wednesday.
It's getting real now!

No comments:

Post a Comment