About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day 9

Well, it's been 9 days since my surgery. I'm doing pretty good. I still have pain at times. Sometimes a lot of pain. (Some of those people in the groups I belong to were not lying about the pain).
Trying to sleep at night is a flipping bear. I have to sort of sit up leaning slightly cause I cant lay on my side or stomach and I can't sleep laying down yet. I'm very emotional at times. But for the most part, I've been fine (in my opinion, others may have other opinions but this is my blog so their opinions don't get to enter here 😊 ).
My Superman(Doug) has been amazing as always. He's been very supportive and so very helpful and just plain awesome. He's been cooking, cleaning, remodeling and wiping tears when those things start to flow.
My children have been great also. Calling and checking up on me. Listening to me cry and complain or just vent. My daughter has hung out with me probably more than she has wanted to, lol. And it's been great. I've really enjoyed the time together.
Last night I fixed a full meal for Doug and Daniel(who didn't come home for supper even though he said I'll be there in a little bit(5 hours later he shows up). I already knew he was full of it about that).
I fixed bbq chicken in the crockpot with potatoes, corn on the cob and a salad. Of course, the chicken was dry 😐. *grumbles a lot* I wanted everything to be perfect and of course, that made a couple of tears flow.
I had 1/2 ounce of cottage cheese and 1/2 ounce of egg salad....yummy. It was really good. 20 more days till I move to 2 ounces! *wOoOoOot!* 💪
I had a hard time getting my fluids in yesterday so I had a bad night. Some pain and a little nausea.
Today I am feeling better and on the way to a good start with my fluids, protein and vitamins. I'm already 28-1/2 ounces into the day and it's only 11:23am. Not bad, although I got up at 5:30am and started this process. 😐 Only 36 more to go 😏😩
Doug is working on the bathroom. It's looking amazing. Can't wait till I can take a bathtub bath. But that will have to wait till the doctor says it's ok.
God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family and I thank Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment