About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Day 27: I'm getting the hang of it



Eating 1 ounce of food 3 times a day isn't a problem. I'm not hungry, ever. I guess the problem is that I get bored with the food I'm eating. Not very much flavor. Other things are too sweet.
My meals are:
Scrambled Eggs, Boiled Eggs, Deli Ham or Turkey, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Chicken, Cream Cheese, fish, shrimp, crabmeat and broth,
Its difficult getting much flavor with just a little bit of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment