About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Reflection



It's time to reflect over the past 6 months. Yesterday was my surgerversary(surgery anniversary), 6 months ago yesterday I was at the hospital. I believe I was in surgery at this time of the morning but then again who knows. It was all a little blurry that day.

According to my dietician...I'm behind in my weight loss. I'm not really worried about that because I'm not losing super fast, which in my opinion is good. I'm also not losing super slow. I'm good with that. I'm only 35 pounds from my doctor's goal weight! Which is so exciting for me. My goal weight is a little lower than his. I'm thinking about 140 for me. Still, I'm only 55 pounds from my goal. That probably sounds like a huge amount to you reading this but I've already lost 114 pounds. That's a WHOLE person! I've lost a whole person and I don't miss her a bit, LOL.

The Pros of my surgery:
1. I've lost a person
2. I have more energy
3. I feel like a new person(Less pain)
4. Sleeping so much better
5. Close to coming off my CPAP machine
6. No more diabetes medicine(insulin shots and metformin)
7. Cholesterol is spot on
8. A1C is down to a 4.9
9. Shopping in the regular size clothing stores
10.

Cons
1. Sometimes I feel like people watch me eat
2. The attention
3. Not being thirsty, ever. Except as soon as I sit down to eat
4. No ice cream
5. Dumping
6. The random pains
7. Not being able to eat what I want lol
8. The looks and comments when I say I had gastric bypass. (bite me)

With that being said...the pros way OUTWEIGH the cons(see what I did there).


"The Road May Be Bumpy But Stay Committed To The Process"

No comments:

Post a Comment