About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Thursday, January 10, 2019

What Am I Doing? I've slipped into a daily life of screwing up!






No one is perfect.

We all fall but it's if, when and how we get back up and make changes.
So here's my fall. 
Since Thanksgiving, I've had a bad habit of snacking between meals. I've also been eating sweets.
I've not been doing my protein like I should. I've not been measuring my food. 
I've had pie, cookies, cake, candy. Crackers....for some reason I love crackers now. I've just plain gotten lazy and stupid! Back to basics!

This all being said it's time to make a change. 
Don't get me wrong...I AM proud of what I have been able to accomplish since my surgery. Actually since January of 2018. I've lost over 100 pounds and still losing. I'm below 200 pounds, in a size L to XL shirt, 14-16 jeans. I use to wear 26/28 shirts and pants. But I'd weigh less if I would get my self together and stop screwing up!

It's time to start doing my food diaries again. Exercising. Eating right! Taking my vitamins like I should. Walking.

Ginger Snaps are the devil and they are just as bad as the devil as they continue to tempt me at all times. Ugh! Chocolate used to be my weakness. Now not so much. There's a plus!

Time to get my weight priorities in order!



"The Struggle You Are In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need for Tomorrow"



No comments:

Post a Comment