About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Friday, February 9, 2018

Nutrition Visit #1

My first visit to the nutritionist was January 15th. 


Doug and I went to my first appointment and I already knew what I was going to hear.
There's no doubt in my mind or anyones mind I eat too much. I had to keep a food diary for 3 days before my appointment.

She showed me a new way of eating. Is it easy? No its not. But I'm trying.

35-45 grams of Carbs per meal. 15 grams of Carbs for snacks. 6-8 ounces of Protein a day. 5-7 teaspoons of fat per day.

So now I have to do a 30 day diary of what I eat every day.

My next appointment is Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment