About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

February Nutrition Visit

February 14th, was my February visit with the nutritionist. A different one than the last visit.

I lost 4.6 pounds this month. That's pretty good :-)

We talked about my choices of foods and what changes I have made in my life.
And how I'm making changes in the way I eat. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes I fail.

She made some suggestions and I listened.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving forward, Hoping not to fall down

When I go out to eat, I try to eat things that are not fried. No pasta. No cream sauces. Lean meats. Veggies. I also usually like to ask for a to-go box as soon as I get my food. That way I can put usually over half of it in the box to take home for the next day for lunch or supper. I've cut my portions down to about a quarter of what I use to eat. It makes a difference.
Sometimes it doesn't always work out but for the most part, it does.
I'm trying and I plan to succeed!


Trust in the LORD with all your heart 
And do not lean on your own understanding. 
In all your ways acknowledge Him, 
And He will make your paths straight
                                          ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment