About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March Nutrition Visit

Well, today was visit #3 to the nutritionist. She was the same one I had last time. She was very pleased with my progress and choices I have made. I've done everything on her list.
I'm down 16 pounds since my doctor's consultation and 12.2 pounds down since my first visit to the nutritionist. I'm super excited.
I haven't been able to do any exercise because I have hurt my back somehow(I don't have a clue how). But hopefully, soon I'll be able to do some exercise and maybe jump start my weight loss more forward.
We made my next appointment for April 12th, So I'm looking forward to what this next month has in store for me.
Doug has been so supportive. He's an amazing man and I love him with all my heart.
This month I shouldn't be eating out as much. My dad was in the hospital having knee replacement surgery and I was there a lot which meant a lot of eating out. I have to learn to prepare meals to take with me on those days. I'll do better with upcoming doctors appointments for him.

Prepares her food in the summer And gathers her provision in the harvest.
                                                                                                        Proverbs 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment