About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Support Group for March

Our March support group speaker was one of the psychiatrists. She talked about different eating disorders and gave us tips on working through our eating issues.
She gave us some recipes. 
We talked about using Pinterest for recipe ideas.
We talked about what to expect when we have our appointments with the psychiatrist. 
We had a question and answer time where if anyone wanted to ask a question they could and not just the psychiatrist would answer but people that have gone through the surgery and have experienced the issue that anyone had.
I enjoyed listening to her speak. Hopefully soon the plastic surgeon will be speaking. 

Next group is April 12th! Can't wait! That's also the day of my next nutrition appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment