About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Thursday, February 27, 2020

6 Month Check-Up

This is an old post. I forgot to publish it and so when I did it put 2/27/20 as the date. 


January 3rd, 2019 I went for my 6-month check-up.
I had taken blood-work on the 26th of December, 2018.
Well, the first thing I have to say is...I'm under 200 pounds. 196.5 to be exact! I'm so excited!
My blood results were excellent!
My A1C is 4.9. The cholesterol is 150.
Also, my blood pressure is 126/52, but then my BP has always been great. My pulse was 64bpm.
I'm doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment