About Me

❤♫.•*☼*•..♥☼♥..•*☼*•.♫❤ I am a Christian and I love God. He's first in my life. My name is Deborah. I've been married to my best friend, Superman, for over 30 years. I have 3 grown children, sweet daughter in law, awesome son in law, A beautiful granddaughter and 2 handsome grandsons. Life as a wife, mother, mother in law and Nana. Loving the changes that are happening in my life!

❤•*☼*•♥☼ Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever.♥•*☼*•.❤

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Last of the testing...


This is an old post. I forgot to publish it and so when I did it put 2/27/20 as the date.

Time is getting close! And I'm getting a little nervous. Not scared or worried, just the normal jitters about it.
I do not fear this surgery. I know it is the right decision for me. I feel proud of what I have accomplished so far. I've changed the way I eat. I've changed how much I eat. I've lost weight. I'm healthier than I was 6 months ago. And now I'm ready for this big change.
Saturday I went for my blood work for the surgery. I also had to have a chest x-ray. It was a super busy day with after having the test we had to run to Hertford to a ballgame for my grandson. Then back home to get dressed for our niece, Kimberly's wedding. Before the wedding, my phone rings and there's a problem with my blood test. They need me to come back in on Monday and they draw some blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment